Skip To The Main Content
Autonet Logo
motor trade insurance autonet


We understand the risks you face whether you own a repair garage, MOT centre or run your motor business from home. That's why we can arrange Motor Trade Insurance suited to the needs of your business through a specially selected and trusted panel of insurers.

Motor Trade Insurance explained

Road Risks insurance – this provides cover for the vehicles you own or those that are in your possession as part of your business. Typically, this is seen as the minimum or standard level of cover generally for smaller motor trade businesses that operate either at a dedicated business premises or from their home on either a full or part time basis.

Depending on your needs our policies can offer comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only cover.

Subject to your circumstances and level of cover needed, in addition to the above protection can be given for Business Interruption, Goods in Transit and Loss of Money and although other cover is available, please contact us so we can make sure we help find the right cover for you and your business.

How we can help

  • Cover available for a wide range of motor trade activities
  • Full and part-time motor traders accepted
  • Comprehensive cover available
  • Cover tailored to the types of vehicles you handle
  • Optional separate cover for tools and business equipment available.

Why businesses choose us

  • Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
  • We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.

Are you an existing customer looking to make a change to your Motor Trade Policy?

If you are looking to add or remove a vehicle to your current Motor Trade Policy please contact our customer service team on 0330 343 8486.